05 February 2008

Update - February Five

Note to self: no waiting 3 weeks to update again. I've been trying to backtrack and figure out what belongs in this update, and I think (think) I've got it covered. Here goes... with possible exceptions, because, well, dem's da breaks, as we say in suburban New Hampshire.

Completed:

- got rid of books I didn't need or want ("Simplify" #1)
- got rid of CDs I didn't need or want ("Simplify" #4)
- got rid of DVDs/VHS tapes I didn't need or want ("Simplify" #5)
- got my glasses ("Health" #5)
- saw Heypenny @ Mercy Lounge ("Nashville/TN" #1)
- made meals for myself for 4 days and counting ("Health" #2)
- saw The Apartment (funny, and certainly racy for its time), which was on the AFI list. ("Do" #2)
- watched the final pre-Super Tuesday primary debates for both parties. ("Do" #3)
- wrote a new entry and posted a couple of old entries at my other blog ("Do" #5)
- wrote to Joel ("Family and Friends" #3)
- started reading A Confederacy Of Dunces (1980) ("Read" #1)
- have been in contact with 2 publishers ("Work" #1)

Also, if you haven't voted in your state's presidential primary, stop reading this and go do it.

No comments: